Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gymnastics

This morning I got Avery dressed and she saw her hat and wanted me to put it on. Every time it fell off she'd want me to put it back on. This is different, but I'm loving it =)

Yesterday I had a chat with another mother from Tate's gymnastics class. I was also trying not to watch Tate as he picked his nose the entire time. He did, however, walk assisted on a balance beam! (As opposed to stratling the short beam and walking on the ground the entire way.) The mother mentioned that her daughter looked up her nose once and said, "spiderwebs!" So they told their daughter that, yes, there are spiders and webs up there so steer clear of that area. I tried that line on Tate on the way home. This morning he showed Eric and I a booger and happily announced, "Spider!"

4 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

lol Maybe you could say there are green leafy vegetables up there.

Carly&Seth said...

haha well you tried! but i guess boys will be boys :]

Larsica said...

Hahahaha!!
This new class sounds nice and I want to come back! As soon as Lars gets a job...

Sara said...

you dress her so cute... I am jealous... i need cute clothes for Daphne!