

Did anyone watch The Middle last night? I caught the tail end and was laughing pretty hard at this girl here, Sue. I realized later that she is me as a teenager. Here's why...
***I've never been able to wear eye-shadow well.
***Beer grossed me out.
***Kissing grossed me out.
***braces.
***I could never pull off the effortless cool look. If I was trying to look cool, you could tell!
If you didn't catch the show, the comparisons won't make as much sense. I couldn't find a picture of what she was wearing which included a shoelace necktie and lots of blue eye shadow.
Good times.
4 comments:
Never seen the show you mentioned, but I enjoyed the old photo.
When getting to know Dominican people on my mission, I would often share photographs of my family back home -- including your senior picture from high school. More than one Dominican male asked me if you were single. To avoid having to beat them up, I would generally pretend not to understand what they were saying.
Shelly-I'm dying here! Although I see the point, you were not like that! You were {and still are} cute and spunky!! But that show can be funny. And what year was that? I think I have picture that also resembles Sue. Also, hilarious about the ewok, but again, not true. Avery is ADORABLE!!!!! PS: Thanks for a good laugh.
Alison
You are hilarious! We ALL had our awkward moments but I'm ASSURED you were NEVER as awkward as Sue. We watch it every week.
Love you silly girl.
Now THAT'S the Shelly I remember! Cute then, cute now.
Post a Comment