Monday, February 15, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday


One time Bre told me to take a bunch of pictures in a row of Tate because he goes through so many facial expressions in a matter of seconds.


So I sort of did that today. Here's a random sampling peppered with some pictures of the perfect baby, of course.







No kidding, this is what he gave me when I said to say cheese!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness. Tate is hilarious!

Bre said...

I love it. It's so like Tate to do that face when you say cheese.

Becky J. said...

Hi-larious! I love all those faces. And there must be something about the name Avery and being a perfect baby, because my Avery basically was (and still is) perfect, too. I guess God knew we both needed good babies when #1 can be such a terror. :)

Lorianne said...

Hey Shelly - I'm glad you found my blog - I hope you keep stopping by! I usually check on yours for updates on those cute kids of yours. Tate's many faces are a crack up - it looks like he's got so much personality!

Sara said...

that is so funny about tate's facials... that is funny! Avery is pretty cute too... I want the perfect baby... well if she is full she is happy! Welll I love Avery's panda jammies Daphne had a pair too they were her first pair she wore after she was born... gotta love Walmart!