Bre requested some pictures...
This is what mom bought her today. As you can see, Avery loves to play dress up and model.

She especially loved this ensemble. Seriously, this is the best picture we could get because if you didn't catch it already, I was being sarcastic when I said she loves photo shoots =) I've never been into frilly socks, but it must be something that comes with being a mom to a girl because look what I bought today!

Dad watched Tate while us ladies shopped today and look what we came home to.
8 comments:
She is soo cute, I want to eat her up.:) Are you sure her father isn't another nationality? Seriously, that hair kind of gives "baby's daddy" away, Shelly.
Your little girl is super cute and has so much hair. Since you are so good at fulfilling requests, I want a chocolate cake please.
Those pictures were great. I love all of them, but my favorite outfit was the one with the frilly socks. It was the shoes that did it for me. Thanks!
I've been waiting for more pictures too. Thank for your sister for me for asking. HA!
She is adorable and clearly destined for a career in front of the camera. I can't get over all of that fantastic hair!
Very adorable. Especially that last one. It's so hard to get dad to sleep like that anymore.
She was born to wear leopard print.
Girls are so fun and the clothes are too! I could have bought Alivia a whole cart full of Christmas toys, clothes, etc., but am still venturing in to the land of boy toys...
Love the socks. You just have to.
I love the shoes... those are adorable. I have such a hard time buying baby shoes they just fall off... I have 3 pairs... all given as gifts but so cute... love the socks too... where did you get those I need some for spring!
Post a Comment