skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One Month Old Today!
Yes, yes, I know she has a double chin, but that's all the rage now. I just had to snap this shot today because of that short and sassy do with the ear flip that I love. And naturally, I had to share with you =)
5 comments:
I just can't get over how dark she is! Her complexion and her hair! What a beauty.
She looks so big! what are her stats now? Are you an old pro at two kids now? Cute picture! Darn, I just got rid of my double chin, I'm always behind the trend :)
Oh my goodness, time flies! One month already. I can't wait to see her at Christmas, I'm sad I'll miss her blessing but I'll make it up with some super cute winter wear!
already?! she's so stinkin' cute. i'm glad i got to snuggle with her!
Doubles chins are so hot right now! The first time Daren spotted the beginning of one of Georgia he felt so proud.
That hair! That hair! That hair! She has better hair than I do already.
Post a Comment