Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This and That

Charlie Brown's new face he gives for the camera. Anytime I snap a shot of Avery, he wants one, too.
This is how the princess sleeps. Eric calls all her pants "lady pants" for some reason. These are some of my favorite lady pants.
Now that we have the princess, Tate's been demoted to dish-washer. Poor dude.

4 comments:

Becky J. said...

Yeah, life is just rough for the first kid (except when they're so in-your-face and demanding that you still give them more attention than the 2nd one gets. Our poor Avery gets way less attention, poor thing.)

Unknown said...

I'm relieved that the shirt fit him. I was so worried. I worked out a very elaborate plan to get you a bigger size...

ckw said...

These kids are so kissable! Pass it on for me! :)

SarahDB said...

Good help is so hard to find.