Tate and I went to the park today. We haven't done his 1 yr. pictures yet and he's nearly 13 months (gasp!). Anyway, I didn't plan it prior to leaving so his outfit doesn't really coordinate, but I can blow these up and count them, right? Fine, maybe not, but I like them.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
What a shocker-more baby pics!
Tate and I went to the park today. We haven't done his 1 yr. pictures yet and he's nearly 13 months (gasp!). Anyway, I didn't plan it prior to leaving so his outfit doesn't really coordinate, but I can blow these up and count them, right? Fine, maybe not, but I like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. His eyes in the chain link fence shot look so much like yours when you were a baby. Very cute.
I say, blow them up and see what you get. Except for the chain link one; it reminds me too much of razor wire.
Post a Comment