Seriously darling. Mason was that chicken last year and I almost did it again this year because it is so cute, but Carter really wanted Mason to be a monkey, so we did. Tate is seriously so cute. I just want to hug him and kiss his cute cheeks whenever I see him!
8 comments:
Great costume! What a cute chicken!!!!
Oh holy cow, if that isn't he cutest chicken I've ever seen!
Oh, is he going to be mad at you when he's 18! But, on a happier note...HOW ADORABLE IS HE? My mom was gushing at how cute he is.
The first....well actually the second Halloween....but good choice of costume, very, very, cute!
Seriously darling. Mason was that chicken last year and I almost did it again this year because it is so cute, but Carter really wanted Mason to be a monkey, so we did. Tate is seriously so cute. I just want to hug him and kiss his cute cheeks whenever I see him!
What an adorable chicken! Halloween is totally more fun with kids!
Oh my goodness that is cute! I hope you got him to dance around in that! :)
I love the chicken outfit!!! That "cracks" me up!!! Ha! And don't apologize for lots of Tate pictures. We love to see them :)
Post a Comment