I feel like Ralphie doesn't look like my other children, but looking at these two boys' smiles side-by-side, maybe they do look alike.
Sunday, February 4, 2018
Blessed
Look at Tate being all helpful! He likes that he can help with baby while playing video games. I like it, too.
I feel like Ralphie doesn't look like my other children, but looking at these two boys' smiles side-by-side, maybe they do look alike.
Finley bought a phone with her Christmas money from grandma and grandpa. Speaking of this cutie-pie. She's not even 2.5 years old and she's potty trained! I don't think any of our other kids were trained that young. I think they were ready closer to 3. But a couple weeks ago, Finley woke up and refused to wear a diaper. So I pulled out the little Elmo potty to give it a try and she did excellent!
I feel like Ralphie doesn't look like my other children, but looking at these two boys' smiles side-by-side, maybe they do look alike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment