Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hats!





We love hats and we love grandma!  I love having a daughter who lets me do her hair, as long as she has a good show on tv to watch while I work =)  We are loving these new curlers that give her curly sue curls and are soft to sleep on.  This last shot is Henry at Dillards.  He was done shopping.  Lately he wears pj's everyday.  I thought I had broken him of the habit this week, although he insists on slippers.  But today, it's pj's and slippers. I can't say that I blame him so we go with it.  He was so happy to have his cousins Ember and Lane visit last week, even if he was a tad grumpy.  He really looks up to Lane, and he likes to pat Embers head.  She tolerates it, and likes to play with Henry, too. 

I must explain Avery's beard picture.  We just ran across this picture from last year on Eric's phone.  I was working and she wanted Eric to put make-up on her to make her look like a cat.  He had a different plan that he didn't reveal until she was already painted like a man.  She hates the picture now, but I think she'll appreciate the humor when she's older =).

No comments: