My kids are pretty fun and cute =) We enjoyed a fun visit from an old friend and her 3 boys this Easter weekend. Such a fun coincidence that we moved to where her sister lives, so I still get to keep in touch! Our kids have fun together. We went on an Easter egg hunt, dyed eggs, and Easter church, of course! We also planted some jelly beans that sprouted suckers. I was very proud of myself for playing the piano while some sisters at church sang and I didn't make any obvious mistakes or have any of my limbs start shaking uncontrollably. I love my Savior. I love my family. Life is good!
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Easter Day
My kids are pretty fun and cute =) We enjoyed a fun visit from an old friend and her 3 boys this Easter weekend. Such a fun coincidence that we moved to where her sister lives, so I still get to keep in touch! Our kids have fun together. We went on an Easter egg hunt, dyed eggs, and Easter church, of course! We also planted some jelly beans that sprouted suckers. I was very proud of myself for playing the piano while some sisters at church sang and I didn't make any obvious mistakes or have any of my limbs start shaking uncontrollably. I love my Savior. I love my family. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm thinking of wearing a bucket on my head to see how fun it is.
Post a Comment