Monday, November 17, 2014

Holiday PJ's






It's November 17th and I could hold out no more!  So, I pulled out the discounted adorable pajamas I bought and wrapped for the kids a month ago and let them rip it open.  There are few things more adorable and festive than little children in matching Christmas pj's.  This warms my heart =).

p.s. Grandma was so kind as to babysit the two older kids today while Eric and I drove Henry to Spokane to have his hernia inspected and surgery scheduled for next month up there at the Children's Hospital.  Grandma bought Avery this new doll and Henry has really taken to it.  I love that he's in a little doll stage and will grab a doll now and then to tote around wherever we go. 

p.p.s.  Since I brought up the hernia, I feel I should explain.  An infant, or toddler hernia is different than an adult one.  From what I understand, there's a small hole in there that usually shuts up by the one year old mark.  But some babies, like Henry, have a hole that doesn't shut on it's own and get larger, letting fluids and bowel in and out.  It doesn't seem to hurt him, but it does require surgery to stitch up.  

No comments: