Here's Tate and Avery dressed up for the annual Primary Program in October. The kids were awesome and it was the best program I've been to. Grandma bought Avery the new outfit, and her teacher gifted her some jewelry that she was admiring in her new jewelry box. Grandma and Grandpa moved this month and we took whatever we could to help them downsize, including this jewelry box and some furniture. Now our place is a little more full, but it's nice =)
The last Monday in October, Bre and I spent making 60 freezer meals. That's 15 meals multiplied four times. It was a lot of work, and Bre did all the planning, but look at our fruits! I'm not cooking most of November! I hope to repeat this every month. It is so fabulous.
1 comment:
I've always wanted to do big batches of freezer meals, but it intimidates me. I need to just do it. :) Your kids look darling in their Halloween costumes.
P.S. I miss you!
Post a Comment