Thursday, July 25, 2013

Avery is Always Running

 Tate just finished his first session of swim lessons ever.  It was almost 2 weeks and he learned to be a little more comfortable in the water.  They gave me the Red Cross level Polywog check-off sheet with his accomplishments today.  It includes skills such as front and back flotas. He mastered entering and exiting the water =).  They were trying to get him to float on his back today assisted and with a life jacket.  He was crying and saying "Actually, I'm done now!".  Other than the floating parts, he liked lessons, and that's what matters most at this age.  I love water and swimming and have had Tate in the water since he was a baby, but he doesn't share my love of water.  Oh well, I still insist he learn for safety.  Avery plays in the kiddy pool next door while we wait and one day grandma showed up.  She's such a good sport to roll up her capris and get in with the kids. They are lucky grandkids.  Lane came, too.



1 comment:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

What a good looking grandma.