Monday, June 17, 2013

Here and There



 The kids and I took a walk to the park when Henry was about 3 weeks old.  Tate likes to take blankets for a pretend picnic.






 Everytime we visit Grandma Stoddard, Avery runs straight to the closet to put on her fancy purple dress. .
 Tate has been into puppets for quite a while.  He was showing off some shadow puppets made from the cricut.
 Henry wearing his tie in honor of turning one month old.
 Aunt Melissa made us this beautiful height chart.  Here's Avery being measured for the first time.  It would be cute to snap a picture with each measuring and attach it to the chart one day...






 I enjoy Avery's method of eating marshmallows here.
 Decapitated!
 Here's Henry at 6 weeks old.


 Thanks Aunt Marie for the cute onesie.

 We like going to the gymnastics gym for free play.  This picture was taken on their pirate day.
 I got a chuckle when Avery brought me this string and requested I belt her nightgown.  Tiny little waisted girl.
 Adorable baby taking a bath. I love this bath flower from Aunt Jennifer.  No more fear of dropping my baby during a sponge bath.




 Fancy Tate playing dress-up.  This is what happens when your most popular playdate is your sister.

 Avery's version of dress-up: Dad's underwear on her head.
 Henry: "But I don't want to be a pirate!"

No comments: