Monday, June 17, 2013

Baby Henry's Arrival

 These are the first pictures at Kennewick General Hospital when Henry was born.
 I love being in the hospital with a new baby.  It's so special.  Everybody pampers you and I don't feel guilty about it because it's justified. 
 Plus I get to snuggle and love this new little man.
 He got a little infection and spent some time in the NICU getting antibiotics.  Hence little Avery in a full size hospital gown looking like a crazy patient.

 Dumb IV. Cute baby.




 Such a many chest and fabulous cheeks!
 He's home!!
 Milk drunk and about 3 days old.




 This girl loves ballet.  These shoes are a hand-me-down from a friend and are too small.
 Yet Avery insists I squish her feet into them like so she can dance.


 Haircuts and balloons.  I think the balloon movement is awesome.




 Avery draws on herself a lot.  When I tell her not to, she replies that they are tattoos and they are beautiful.

No comments: