Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Tate's prayer at dinner went something like this (he mumbles in prayers, so this is what I caught of it):

Dear Heavenly Father,
bless this food,
...be excited,
have faith,
choose the right-that means be good,
and you get what you get and you don't throw a fit,
Amen.

Also, have I mentioned he recently lost his 2 bottom front teeth?  I haven't taken a picture with both missing, but here's a blurry shot from when the first came out.  It happened so fast and took me by surprise, making me feel old.  He was excited about the tooth fairy with tooth #1, but it's been 4 days since #2 came out and he still hasn't put the tooth under his pillow.  He wants to wait until he spends all his money before he earns more or gets some from the tooth fairy.  I believe he had about $4.75 leftover from b-day, tooth fairy, and one day of housework with me so we went to the mall to spend it.  He went on a 75 cent ride, bought some candy and a bouncy ball from the 25 cent machines, and bought his own frozen yogurt.  He still has a couple bucks left.  It's interesting to me to see his attitude towards money.  We have a lot more teaching to do =)  Such as:  it's okay to earn more even if you already have some and to save it!

No comments: