Sunday, December 23, 2012

Life with Kids

Tate was singing "I'm getting a mitten for Christmas" this morning even after I tried correcting him-It's "I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas"!

Lane watched Aristocats with us this evening and then proceeded to excitedly play the piano on all fours like the cats.

Avery has been a pig for much of the day-on all fours snorting with a silly face.



We found a book at the library called "The Obstinate Pen" by Frank W. Dormer.  I may have to buy it just to watch Tate crack up at all the things this pen rebeliously writes, such as "go kiss a monkey".  Comedy gold for a 5 year old!

1 comment:

SJW said...

Comedy gold! You crack me up! We LOVED your Christmas card by the way...so creative and adorable. You always look good pregnant. Avery is getting so big, I can't believe it! (I don't know why my identity says my middle name. I need to change it - weird.)