Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cousins





Have you tried root beer milk from the cheese factory in Logan, UT?  It's a must try if you're in the area.  It's magical powers and deliciousness produce a previously uncooperative toddler (Avery) who suddenly says "cheese!" for the camera!  It must be because it comes from a cheese factory.  Ha!  She even agreed to kiss cousin Lane on the cheek for the shot!  I wouldn't believe it, but here's the proof!

Lane let Avery smear thick sunscreen all over his face and hair today.  Then, she smeared it all over her feet.  Two days ago, she got into a large jar of peanut butter and smeared it all over herself, the floor, and the couch.  Good thing Lane wasn't there for that one.  It's funny how he lets her do anything to him, like apply lip gloss.  We were at Ace Hardware a couple weeks ago and the kids ran into a couple other little kids.  Avery hugged Lane as if to show off her little guy.  The other little girls they met in the store said, "Awww, so cute!" even though one of them appeared to be about Lane's age.  I realize that one day these cute little people will be all grown up and say, "why did you coach my cousin to kiss me?!"  All I can say to Lane will be that if he saw himself at 1 year old, he would understand-he is seriously the squishiest little guy.  You have to kiss those cheeks!  I look at him and think he's all Spratling, but I do recall toddler Breann with those giant cheeks and smile, too.  I'll have to dig up a picture to show...

2 comments:

Bre said...

The first picture is my favorite. Minus dumb Herbie.

Kara Lyn said...

That's it, I have to move to Tri-Cities. I need friends.