Monday, July 23, 2012


 Lane and Avery spent some time sitting on our rocks.  Seemed like a good kodak moment.
Here we have Avery's mascara application.  I like the Cindy Crawford-esque mole.  I cropped the picture to avoid nude Barbie.  The first thing Avery does when playing with a doll is take off the clothes.  I suppose it's a phase and one day she'll enjoy the dress-up aspect of dolls.

"This looks like paradise."  Tate just told me as he surveyed my bed full of laundry yet to be folded.
It reminded me of a couple weeks ago when he accompanied me to have my blood drawn.  As we left, he said, "That was really fun!"  He and I have very different ideas of paradise and fun.

2 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

Lucky you, kodak moments galore. Dave and Herbie rarely do anything cute.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Ha ha ha...that is so funny about the paradise bit! Kids are great!