It was packed and we sat in the center of the 2nd row.
Lane threw-up in the popcorn, then kept right on eating. Then, he poured water in my purse. Later, he poured pop on the floor. I should've left a tip for the clean-up crew. Bre threw away his dirty shirt and he lasted most of the movie in all his shirtless glory. He also called me "mommy" and wanted me to hold him, which I loved.
Tate had a hard time keeping his questions that came every 2 seconds to a whisper. Bless his heart, he tried to keep quiet...sometimes. He also required cuddling and made me cover his ears because of the noise. As we left he said "That was great! But I didn't like it because of the fighting bears."
Avery was enthralled with the movie and shushed Lane while pointing at the screen, indicating that he should watch the movie. She had some good gasps as she watched. Near the end, she realized that Lane had left. She said, "Wheh Lae?" and walked to the end of the isle, stopped to tell us "bye" and took off in search of him.
At one point I had all 3 kids on my lap. Thankfully, it's a kids movie and the theater was full of noisy kids, so hopefully we didn't stand out too much. People around us know to expect loud distractions in a kid movie, like Avery or Lane grabbing your seat and jostling you. (Sorry poor guy in front of us!)
2 comments:
Wow! That was quite the movie adventure! Good job lasting through it too--you all are amazing!
i just laughed so hard out loud I almost had tears. Pre-tears. You know? OH my what a movie experience!
Post a Comment