It's 10pm and I just about had a heart attack.
I went to check on the kids after Eric and I finished a movie and I couldn't find Avery. The concern was that she was outside somewhere. We left the back door open for ventilation since we primed our walls today to paint this week. I was hoping she was in Tate's room since she likes to sneak in there and play with him. But he was sound asleep and alone. My last hope before checking outdoors was under the crib. I felt a little head right behind the crib skirt when I lifted it. Phew.
We tried to pull her out, but she keeps moving in deeper. Maybe this is her Memorial Day "camping" experience since we aren't taking her out in a tent =)
(And even if she had gone outside, she would be fenced in, but still scary to me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes very scary! I hate those heart throbbing moments : (.
Post a Comment