Grandma Debbie, this is the necklace she was wearing the morning that you suggested she get a cute necklace. This one is nice because it's big enough to last into adulthood.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Surprise! More kiddo pictures...
Grandma Debbie, this is the necklace she was wearing the morning that you suggested she get a cute necklace. This one is nice because it's big enough to last into adulthood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tate is a great model, even with chocolate all over his face. Will he come make my bed?
try picasa google... it is a free program for getting rid of red eye and making things look more artistic... it also has a program attached to it... called picnic which I like even more... one day I would like a real photo shop... but in the mean time I will stick with free. :)
cute little princess leia! Im impressed that your house is always so clean!
Post a Comment