Marie wants proof that we moved so here it is! We are enjoying our (first!) home. Although it was "move-in ready" there are many little projects that we will tackle to make it our own. There are some bedroom walls to paint, cupboards to organize, drapes to hang, and some furniture to buy. So far, we've hung some drapes, installed some blinds, and put in some carpet in the man-cave.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Gettin Moved In
Marie wants proof that we moved so here it is! We are enjoying our (first!) home. Although it was "move-in ready" there are many little projects that we will tackle to make it our own. There are some bedroom walls to paint, cupboards to organize, drapes to hang, and some furniture to buy. So far, we've hung some drapes, installed some blinds, and put in some carpet in the man-cave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute house! I'm sure you're loving it. We're also currently house hunting, just sadly the prices here are about $300,000 more than up where you are. I so wish we could find a house in the 1's or 2's! Enjoy!
I love it! Thanks for posting some pics, I've been wondering what the new place looks like. Love the big backyard and swing set. Love it all! I can't wait to see it in person.
Congrats on the new home! Good luck with all the house projects--and be sure to post before and after pics for us! :)
it looks great... you are amazing and inspiring!
Post a Comment