Mom, I'm ready for you to teach me how to fix a holy crochet blanket.
This has happened several times now. =)
I want to add for remembrance that this was my baby blanket made by Grandma Burt, whose maiden name is Morgan, which is where Avery's middle name comes from.
Also, the other day I found out that the first name of the doctor who delivered Avery is Lorena. She's Latin American, so it's like the Spanish version of Lorene. And Lorene is Grandma Burt's name! Woah! Had we known we may have gone with Avery Lorene, but I still like the sound of Avery Morgan better. I also just found out that grandma's full name is Anna Lorene. I didn't know about the Anna part. Avery's aunt Breann is Breann Lorene. Now that "ann" in Bre's name has more meaning next to the Lorene in my mind. Did you know that my mom's first name is really Janet? She just goes by her middle name of Shirlene. Did you know Aunt Diane's first name is Velma? So there's a precedent in this family. Feel free to go by the middle if you prefer =)
3 comments:
This is absolutely adorable. I love it.
She doesn't seem to mind. She has the comfort of the blanket, yet her feet are free to move around. It's a baby snuggie.
Stupid me. I had to look at that picture twice before I knew what you were talking about. TOO funny! As if you don't have enough to do, fix those crochet holes, will ya? ;)
Post a Comment