Saturday, January 9, 2010

smiles

Tate is offering incentive to organize your closets. He only charges your sanity.
Here's my shout-out to all the mothers with two children in diapers. Can I get a woot woot!!
A few mornings ago, Avery told me that she felt like wearing her fancy hat with the big bow with her pajamas. I know she doesn't talk yet, but it was all in her eyes and look how pleased she is with the outcome!
Here's Avery's new Kate Goselin-type-old-hairstyle. Aves has been blessed with my cowlicks. In fact, that's the only physical manifestation that she belongs to me. So, I'm happy to show that I think I may have figured out what to do with the hair. Flatten the front cowlick in the front with a bow and poof the back up! Again, she's pleased =)

7 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Cute, cute babies, diapers and all! I kind of want to roll in the crazy with Avery or maybe just snuggle.:)

Mama said...

Avery is so cute!!!!! One day, Ryan came in the house and asked me, "why did you let the cows lick me?" He has many cowlicks! You gotta love kids and wild hair!

Kadi said...

Oh my goodness! Avery is so absolutely darling! I haven't been looking at blogs lately and decided I needed to check up and I am so glad I did. She is just so cute. I want to eat her. And Tate, cute Tate, always brings a smile! Tell Tate to call me and we can organize the closet together...I would love it!

Lorianne said...

She's adorable! I'm sure she is happy you are so in tune to her fashion sense! :)

Alison said...

She is so adorable! I love the hair bows {I'm totally jealous}!! And I totally understand the two kids in diapers...ugh! Oh, Jeff is coming back up there in a couple weeks...we're still crossing our fingers!

A-Train said...

Love it! I feel like my house looks like your closet by the end of the day. Oh well. By the way, yesterday Lydia was having me read "Ain't Gonna Paint No More" for the upteenth time and she turned to me and said, "I love this book, it was a great present." So, there you have it. You are a perfect present picker!

ckw said...

Oh my gosh! This baby is a DOLL! KISS those cheeks and that little boy...so cute!