We had an awesome Labor Day week in which we left early to head to the Boise State vs. OR game. Eric would be appalled that I used the word awesome in that sentence. But football isn't my thing and I enjoyed seeing Eli and Marie's new home and their kiddos. We got to visit with lots of family on both sides which is always my favorite. Travis brought up that I'll have to change this blog's name after the baby arrives. Any ideas?
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day
We had an awesome Labor Day week in which we left early to head to the Boise State vs. OR game. Eric would be appalled that I used the word awesome in that sentence. But football isn't my thing and I enjoyed seeing Eli and Marie's new home and their kiddos. We got to visit with lots of family on both sides which is always my favorite. Travis brought up that I'll have to change this blog's name after the baby arrives. Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You could rename it as "Taters and Tots of Tri-Cities." It is all about the potato reference. Your family is awesome.
I think that was right before my sunhat became a pool toy and that's why I am now a shriveled, wrinkled old woman.
wait a second...that is my diet! :)
Hooray for no drowning! My in-laws have a pool too, so I REALLY appreciate this comment.
Taters & Tots is cute. Good one!
did you guys always go to the kennewick fountain pool or a different one? We will just have to go a ton next summer with all our kids! Very cute!
Post a Comment