Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Another Tuesday


Have you taught your child to accessorize?
I liked the earrings.
Eric didn't.
I think Tate's with me on this one.

These shoes rock my world!
Unfortunately, they took about 15 minutes to put on. Anybody have a child who wears size 8 and has skinny feet want some shoes?
(He's not sad, just watching some tv.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have thought that Tate is growing up fast, but then you revealed his shoe size. What the heck!?!, that is Taeg's size. Your kid is huge!

Kadi said...

I feel for you. Carter has the fattest feet ever. I thought that he would grow out of that, but he still hasn't! Do you know how hard it is to find cute wide shoes for boys...yeah, well...it is. Sorry.

Becky J. said...

What a handsome little guy! He makes those shoes look good, even if they were a bit tight.

Jennifer said...

Michael Kors said there are people who would bleed for fashion...I think tate's shoes look like they were worth the effort. I don't know if Tate would agree.

Shana said...

Shelly, is that a plug-in Scentsy I see in the background? I never knew you were in to scentsy? How long have you been scentsy-ing? and do you love it as much as I do?