Sunday, March 22, 2009

sicky

Tony, Bre, Lydia, and Tyler came to visit last Friday. And since Bre said I don't post enough pics (I thought the opposite was the case) I'm posting some pictures that she took. This smile is rare because that was day one of him having a fever.
This is more common since he's feeling crummy. His face looks even fatter with a close-up like this! That's some nice PB & J smeared on his face. Yum!

It was, of course, fun to see my family. Lydia is talking sooooo good and she's adorable. Tate lights up when he sees her. Tyler, and Bre, and Trav, too, I hope you're all working on moving closer to Tri-Cities real soon!

Oh wait, we were talking about how everybody blogs super-positive stuff. So, I'm going to be refreshingly negative. I've jumped up 2 pant sizes in the past couple weeks! And I'm queasy every day! Also, I've gone more blind than usual and I keep saying stupid stuff, which Tony always points out, thank you very much. And I cry at EVERYTHING on tv! Don't even get me started about Biggest Loser or the ending scene of Rocky! (Oh wait, maybe this is something positive =)

6 comments:

Shana said...

are you pregnant shelly? I didn't see an announcement on your blog - how else am I supposed to know everything that's going on in your life?

shelly said...

yes =)

Becky J. said...

So I guess the title of that post was more about you than Tate, huh? Congrats! That's great news and I can't wait to find out what it is. How many weeks are you? Hope the nausea and other fun stuff doesn't last too long (except for the actual pregnancy, which you may or may not consider fun. :D)

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Shelly, way to sneak in the announcement . . . congrats! That's actually positive, so it doesn't count as a true, downer post.:)

ckw said...

He sis such a doll! Those eyes! Gorgeous! Sorry he's been sick- we're taking our turns too- seems like every couple of weeks we all get sick again- ENOUGH ALREADY! Sorry your "sickness" won't go away for a while longer...Hopefully with all the extra emotions this means you're extra happy when you are happy? I'm trying to think back to when I was pregnant and see if that was true... I think yes, but those moments were short-lived, followed by more grumpiness.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sherie said...

well, congrats, congrats! Number 2!! Hopefully the sick part will pass soon. :)