Sunday, December 29, 2019
Ritchie Ralph
This sweet beefcake of a boy is a lot of fun and keeps us on our toes! That nearly black eye was from a fight with the couch. From there, he broke a mug. Then, a plate. While walking through Dillards that same day he quickly swiped all the shoes off the display table he could get to before he was stopped. We also went to the library that day, where he threw books, toys, and pushed the computer keys while I was putting books on hold. All in a days work for this stud!
He's stopped taking naps, which is a shame. Although I can get him to sleep in the car for several hours if I take him for a mid-day ride. He has a speech therapist, Keri, who comes to play once a week. He loves her and is showing more effort in forming sounds and using more words. Love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment