Monday, January 16, 2017
Snowpocalapse 2017
With all the snow we're having this year, I was dying to have some family pictures taken in the snow. As I perused Pinterest one night drooling over other people's family snow pictures, I commented to Eric that I wish mom lived here so we could take pictures. That not being the case, I wished we could afford Becca as our photographer. The very next day Becca said that she was looking for a babysitter on a somewhat regular basis and so I jumped on that not only because her daughter is awesome, but because I knew she would barter for pictures! We ran out of sunlight before Eric got to our location and not all the kids were cooperative, so I didn't expect much after the shoot, but I think we got some really cute pictures.
It has been snowing all year. I love that Missoula just keeps on with life as usual because they have snow plows. Kennewick has had tons of snow, too, and they had 3 snow days off of school last week followed by 2 late starts. I'm sure my kids would prefer that Missoula followed suit. I am very anxious for this to melt, however, not only because I hate winter, but because I want to go meet my nephew Davin Gray, born December 30th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment