Friday, October 21, 2016

Sneak Peak









Mom and Becca shot some family pictures on campus the night before Avery's birthday when my folks first rolled into town.  Thankfully, we also got her birthday ice-cream that night before she got sick.  These photos are raw and only the ones from Ma, so there's more to come, but I thought these were pretty darn cute.  

Also, Big Dipper makes a mean black licorice ice-cream! It turned my mouth and teeth black, and I didn't realize until I looked in a mirror that I ran around town that night with a black drip going down my chin =)  Henry just wanted yellow ice-cream (his favorite color because it's the color of a banana), Avery got bubble-gum, her go-to flavor, but she said she wants to try something new next time.  Tate is always a vanilla boy. And Eric is a chocolate man, but he tried a delicious chocolate cherry Oreo flavor with marshmallow syrup atop.

No comments: