Finley wakes up wide-eyed, much like this emoticon toy =)
Henry rocks the hipster haircut and fish lips. I told him to give me a camera face, and this was the result.
I love this face, and he loves the minion pajamas.
My life is complete, I can die happy, it doesn't get better than this...we got a hammock! This is the view as I lay in it on the front porch. Montana, you are amazing.
Henry loves Finley, and I think she loves him. She laughs, and tolerates, and doesn't look too frightened when he gets way too close. Avery, on the other hand, is another story. Finley give me the look of "are you watching this, mom?" when Avery decides to pick her up and carry her around in a very scary and haphazard manner. I am always nearby!
I need to find the picture of baby Henry with this same pose, eating the shopping cart. This is why all the other responsible mothers use cart covers =)
Finley is my musical baby. She enjoyed the drum at the Children's Museum last week. I often find her rocking to the beat of music, and she sings herself to sleep (as I swaddle and rock and rock and rock her).
Avery and our friend, Clark.
Henry thinks he's a hoot.
Love this face, too!
More fun at the Children's Museum. Henry always goes straight for the trucks, and Finley goes straight for the wooden peg people to put in her mouth.
Tate is our bookworm.
Avery lost another tooth a few weeks ago. You can't see well in this picture, but her adult tooth is already halfway up before the baby tooth left the scene.

No comments:
Post a Comment