Wednesday, February 3, 2016

December 2015


 I love dressing the kidlets for Christmas Sunday, but they weren't as excited as I was for this shot.  Typical.

 Henry looks dapper in a hat and bow tie.
 Matching hats!  Oh yes, these will get much use this coming year.

 Tired "joy"ful baby.

 Sadly, I didn't get any good photos of Avery's kindergarden Christmas music program.  It was cute, and they had bells and drums and each read a part.  She's in the second row up on the end with the cream dress.

Tate's 2nd Grade Christmas Program blew me away with The Polar Express theme.  His entire class were waiters, and each other class was a different character.  Tate's class had the best theme, though, because they started off from the back of the gym and ran around with their trays as they sang "Hot Chocolate" and then threw marshmallows from their cups in the audience at each chorus.  He was so focused and ran so fast!  It was adorable.  I loved that I could see him run by several times since I was in the back and had he been in another class at the front the whole time, I wouldn't have gotten a good view of him.

No comments: