Sunday, December 6, 2015

It's the Little Things


 I love little hands and feet.  Henry's foot and Finley's hand.
 Oh my goodness do these kids look forward to their Playskool Nativity toy every year!  Avery has been begging for a month now to bring it out.  I got out all of our Christmas decorations and toys the day after Thanksgiving, and this toy kept them busy for a good 4 hours!
 Finley is so funny.  She has already pooped through while wearing this Storm Pooper onesie form Aunt Jenn.  The irony is not lost on us, little girl.



We had such an unexpectedly nice Thanksgiving this year, and I only have one picture to document it here.  We were hoping to visit family in Washington and Oregon, but Eric didn't have more than Thanksgiving day off, and the weather was too cold and snowy/icy to drive anyway.  So we figured that we would have a peaceful day at home with just our family instead.  As I was visiting teaching a friend in the ward, I learned that they wouldn't be traveling for the holiday, either, nor did they have any family locally.  So that's how the Holders joined us (their daughter, Ruby, is in the picture at the table).  Heather made the turkey, which was amazing, and they stayed to play some fun games with us after the meal.  Win win =)

No comments: