Sunday afternoon we headed to Sacrament meeting where Finley was blessed and Tate received the gift of the Holy Ghost. Eric had a lot on his plate this weekend! Both children's blessings mentioned living confident lives and being good examples. I had a hard time hearing the end of Tate's confirmation because Avery was whispering a question in my ear. I think she was asking if when girls get confirmed all the moms get up to bless her since the boys all did it for Tate. Something like that.
After the meeting I wanted a family picture. Eric and I just held the squirmy boy and fussy baby and tried to grin through it =) Uncle Trav assisted Finley in her first photo bomb.
It was a sweet day and a hug THANK YOU to everyone in the family who travelled far to support our family. We absolutely love family gatherings and can't wait for the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment