Here's Avery at the end of her first year of preschool. Never have I seen such a solemn face and pose on my child :) She is high-energy, funny, confident, and social. She is pleased to spend all day playing with her friends. Last week Avery told me her friend at the gym is "purple, like nicki." Nicki is her neighbor friend who has black skin. Today she slept through church and I brought it up on the ride home to which she responded "no, I didn't". Ummm, ok, but I have witnesses! Also, she is growing like a weed. She often asks me to have a girl baby, too. Anyway, Avery is a love able cuddly girl whom we enjoy having in our family so much!
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Avery update
Here's Avery at the end of her first year of preschool. Never have I seen such a solemn face and pose on my child :) She is high-energy, funny, confident, and social. She is pleased to spend all day playing with her friends. Last week Avery told me her friend at the gym is "purple, like nicki." Nicki is her neighbor friend who has black skin. Today she slept through church and I brought it up on the ride home to which she responded "no, I didn't". Ummm, ok, but I have witnesses! Also, she is growing like a weed. She often asks me to have a girl baby, too. Anyway, Avery is a love able cuddly girl whom we enjoy having in our family so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is the cutest solemn pose ever. Change it to black n white & you'd have the perfect 19th century pic.
I just realized that Friday came & went...that was weird. We'll still have to shoot for a play date some Friday this summer. Lol! :)
Post a Comment