Thursday, April 3, 2014

Farm




Here's some pictures of our visit to the Severe's farm today.  The little goats are a month old and very cute.  Just before we left grandma's to go to the farm, Henry fell face-first from a toy onto grandma's pavers.  Good thing we took his year-old pictures earlier this week.

Avery has been obsessed with death lately.  As she watched me put on make-up, she asked if I am going to still keep it in the bathroom when I die.  A few days after that comment, she saw me put on some socks and asked, "Can I try those on when you die?".  In the car a few days ago she says, "It's taking you long to die."  I asked why she wants me to die and she said that she wants me to be with Jesus and hug him and be happy.  Crazy kid.

As we pulled into Pendleton today Tate commented that he sees a "furllection" in the car, referring to the light reflecting in the backseat.  Then he said that Pendleton is so beautiful, as we passed a factory, the delapidated mental institution, and the prison.  Then, he commented that the houses in Pendleton are so cute.

We stopped by Eric's work this morning and the kids had never been there before.  Tate asked if dad works alone in that building and I told him that dad works with other people.  Tate then asked, "Are they his slaves?".


No comments: