"But I think I need something if I get a little bit sad, to make me feel better."
"Like what?"
"Like that balloon down there."
That's how sick Tate went to bed tonight after throwing up for the first time in years. Unfortunately the first rounds of throwing up began at the end of school. Earlier he told me that we should get a janitor because they are really good at cleaning up throw-up. I totally agree.
This picture was taken at his kindergarten pumpkin patch field trip a few weeks ago. He was anxious to get back on the hay ride by his parent leader, hence the face he's making. It's interesting to me how quickly the shift occurs in his mind of the teacher being the alfa-authority in his life. It was a fun trip, though, and he's a great kid with a good teacher and class this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment