Saturday, March 3, 2012

Goings-on






Tate was at preschool yesterday and dismantled the child-lock door handle. When asked about it, he gave his "It was somebody." shrug. So, Katie had a talk with the boys about lying and he leaned over to his cousin and said, "I did it."

Avery pulled a typical shower-adventure Friday morning: I come out of the shower to find that she hoisted herself up to the spice rack and dumped yellow butter-flavored popcorn seasoning all over. That seasoning was gross anyway. And my house is filthy anyway. I've been saving money on cleaning supplies by not cleaning.

Never a dull moment =) These are some photos that Tate requested. After each picture, he came to see how it turned out on camera, quite pleased with himself each time.

p.s. We used some tax return money for fun today: Costco kleenex and toilet paper! I'm giddy with the excitement that I won't have to buy more for months!! And if the giant black garbage bag in the white trash near Avery in her picture offends you as it does me, sleep well knowing that I finally broke down and also bought appropriately sized white bags =)

2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Ha ha...I didn't even notice the black garbage bag. I love that you spent some tax money to stock up on toilet paper and tissues. Sounds like something I would do too! The popcorn seasoning looks fun to play in!

Amie Orton said...

you splurger you. Saving money on cleaning supplies to buy big bulks of tp. The other day a big mess on the floor and I was looking at it like, man we are gonna run outta pinesol super quick this month. So I sprayed it with the sink sprayer. Moment of insanity or something. My kids looked at me like I was crazy. I'm not going to feel guilty for a dirty house now because of you, I'm gonna be proud I saved on our electric bill by not vacuuming. What a gift you've given me Shelli!