Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pinterest and Pudding

Ma bought Aves some dresses for next winter, but I've been rolling up the sleeves and testing them out because they're so fun. She looks a little hillbilly in this first picture =)

Believe it or not, I've heard people complain about Pinterest being a waste of time. Oh, party poopers, look here I say!! This took 5 seconds to figure out from the Pinterest picture and look how cute Avery's little Pinterest hair turned out!
Avery joins our preschool co-op when it's in our home. Writing in pudding today was her favorite. Mom pointed out that in the majority of the pictures of my children, they have some sort of food smothered on their angel faces. No reason to stop now that that has come to my attention!


When asked who hit this kid at the gym nursery this afternoon, Avery covered her face with her hands. Classic guilty move, dear.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love pinterest, it's only a waste of time if your on it as much as your on face book. I am on interest a lot more often pinning things left and right, when I want to work on what I have pinned I just take my lap top to where I am and just read it as I do it, it's just plain awesome! So much easier than google searching...
pudding writing that sounds very fun...