Friday, October 22, 2010

Diet


Today while I showered, Tate had some chapstick. He's been quite responsible with it in the past, so I had no qualms. Can you tell where this is going??

When I got out, he runs up to me, empty chappy container in hand, and declares, "All gone!"

He must be advanced because I remember liberally applying chapstick in 7th grade so I could lick it off because it smelled so good. He's only 3 and chomping away apparently. Plus, this means that his diet is expanding. He's always sooooo cautious to try something new. So maybe I'm happy about this?

2 comments:

doodooguru said...

I would totally be happy if Taegan ate the chap stick because if she didn't I would find it later smeared on the window or fridge or chair or...

Sara said...

I love that age and chapstick. That is what kept Sami entertained last summer on our trip home from Yellowstone... she had some pretty smooth lips for a good while!