Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28 Years-You Made It!

Eric is now only my junior by two years again! He's wonderful. I love him.

The following aren't the best quality, but I like them anyway.
First we have Tate with a Wii controller because Eric was playing his new birthday game. I just like how he runs around in his undies with the Ernie backback and that hair. I'm trying not to cut it until after Halloween, for the costume's sake, but it's starting to drive me crazy. We'll see if we last.

Avery is our mover and shaker. Climbing to the steering wheel. Insisting on grown-up food, like spaghetti here. Tate could learn a thing or two from her eating habits-like eat dinner. But he'll come around. When he's 20. Whatever.

I guess I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy teaching my children to be piano virtuosos. Here's the proof. kind of.

5 comments:

Kara Lyn said...

Your family is the best! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We will be in town so I think it is requried for us to hang out if you guys will be there.

Mama said...

Love the monkey quilt. Your little family is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Davis Family said...

Hey! Cute kids!! I stumbled upon your blog off of Rachel's blog. Hope you don't mind. Nikki and I were talking on our way back from the reunion that it would be so good to see you. If you ever make a trip to Utah, we all need to get together!

Davis Family said...

Yeah, I agree Primary Programs are tear jerkers. I couldn't even make it through music time most Sundays because it is so tender. I am glad to be back in touch--it has been WAY TOO long!!

Sara said...

well I am glad the party went well... i am sad we missed it, you came up with some cute things to do... I am still kicking myself for missing it... how silly am I... well we will just have to have our own play date!

glad you guys had a good time with your husband off... sorry it went by so fast... isn't that just how it is... well cute family! And Daphne out eats Sami 3-1 and so I totally understand! I think I did something wrong when Sami was that age!