so so cute!
Love the pink shelly! Is it my day to comment on your blog or what?
She's a beauty, seriously! And very awake too--I don't think my kids opened their eyes for more than two minutes at a time for the first month!
She is sooooo a-dorable!!
that girls got quite the cute hair already... awesome... and it's so dark? Well congrats again! So glad everything is going well... still have a gift for you... it's in my trunk for the next time I see you! Have a good one!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so so cute!
Love the pink shelly! Is it my day to comment on your blog or what?
She's a beauty, seriously! And very awake too--I don't think my kids opened their eyes for more than two minutes at a time for the first month!
She is sooooo a-dorable!!
that girls got quite the cute hair already... awesome... and it's so dark? Well congrats again! So glad everything is going well... still have a gift for you... it's in my trunk for the next time I see you! Have a good one!
Post a Comment