Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rambly-roos

Our FHE masterpiece!

Eric and I agree that we will be happy when we no longer trip over mixer parts and the Bart Simpson Head shaped tin! Day and night I'm tripping and tripping. I swear they follow my every move and then rest at my feet just waiting...Perhaps it's so we will feel empathy with Tate's wobbly walk and constant tripping. Or perhaps it's just annoying!

By the way, it's snowing! It's beautiful. Now I'd like to hibernate. Eric will have to find a way to rent cars from home. The end.

4 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

Ummm Shelly, where did I go wrong in teaching you about gingerbread-house-making construction?

shelly said...

I know! It's probably the worst gingerbread house I've ever seen. I did the house you see in front, and Eric built a water tower in back that doubles as a clock tower if you could see the side. You should've seen Jerica's. It was a giant lodge with a beautiful coconutty snow roof.

Taunya said...

Hi Shelly! :-) It's so fun to see who you can find in the blogging world!

Im glad you liked our Christmas letter. I tried to make it unique and original.

I watched Tate during Sacrament today just standing on the bench. He is irresibly adorable!

Kadi said...

Shelly, I don't even attempt gingerbread houses. I think you know why. I'd day you did awesome. I'm sorry for all the tripping...I think it's just to annoy us.